Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anna's Tenure is official



Newsflash: I now officially have tenure at University of Denver Department of Biological Sciences.  Whew!  For folks who are interested in what it is I do there, check out my professional website: www.anna.sher.com.  I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out the bizzare phenom that is the fecundity of my research group.  Since fall of 2006, we have had SIX pregnancies/births (including my own)- about a baby every three months.  The first was Caitlin, born to Michelle, my PhD student, and the most recent is the birth of Ellawyn to my student, Stephanie, on May 22nd (see photos below).  The next will be Jenny, the manager of my department, due in early August.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!