Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bath Time!



I just had to post these picture for the fans.  His grandfathers were both overcome with emotion when they first witnessed a bath- the cuteness is nearly unbearable.  Let me know what you think of the editing to the second photo- too much?  He looked like an ad for baby soap or something, so I thought I'd give the editing a try.  The first one is more like a surprise shot.  As you can see, he is sitting and pushing up more and better all of the time- don't worry, though, he was within arms reach for both pictures.  Other big news: he has now really, truely slept through the night two times in a row now (i.e., 11 hrs straight).  Can you believe that he is over 5 months old, already?!

Here is Grandpa Simon- I'd show you a photo of him kissing Jeremy after his bath, but you can't see his face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think the second picture is too edited. The first picture is my favorite though. He is adorable!